Compassion International exists as a Christian child advocacy ministry that releases children from spiritual, economic, social and physical poverty and enables them to become responsible, fulfilled Christian adults. In a world where more than a billion children live on less than U.S.$2 per day, connecting one child with one sponsor is the most strategic way to end child poverty.
Through monthly gifts, prayer and letter writing, sponsors invest in the lives of children living in extreme poverty. This relationship communicates, “You are an important little person!”
Children attend church-based child development centers where they receive life-changing opportunities that would otherwise be out of their reach. All Compassion-sponsored children have the opportunity to develop their God-given potential and be released from the poverty that has trapped their families for generations.
Sponsor a child today and help break the cycle of poverty! For just $38 a month, your child sponsorship helps provide:
- Ongoing Christian Training
- Educational Opportunities
- Treatment and truanting to maintain child health
- Development of Self – confidence and social skills
- Key Life skills and vocational programs
Child sponsorship opens up a new world to you and your church such as:
- Learning about different parts of the world
- Discovering political and economic realities your sponsored child faces
- The joy of helping someone in great need
For more information please visit Compassion.com.